Wednesday, August 18, 2010

May I Brag?

Ok, this isn't about any art I've created or looked at. My beautiful granddaughter, Jessica, returned from a two month visit in Viet Nam where she was visiting family. Whenever she goes, mom has pictures done, and this time, she outdid herself. I'm the happy owner of a gorgeous silver album full of beautifully done layouts of Jess. I just had to share...next I have to share pictures of my grandson, Gabriel. Shameless Gram that I am...I just love these two little blessings in my life!!! Thanks for allowing me to do this!

3 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Jessica is so precious Lynn, I can see why you are a proud Grandmother, she's darling!

I think your bbb is a nice place to record your grandchildren's growth and YES, let's meet Gabriel too :)
oxo

peggy gatto said...

I really love to see posts like this!!!
aren't you fortunate!

Faye said...

What a beauty Jessica is! You can brag all you want to. Keep the pix coming.