Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friday Foto Collage

I told Peggy I certainly would try to answer her wonderful challenges at Friday Foto Collage, and finally, here's one I did today while trying to rest my back (MRI table always does miserable things to my lower back...especially when you have to lay perfectly still, flat on your back for an hour). So, good...it took my mind off my back and I used one of those silicone "finger" pastry brushes in a technique I read about (quickly) at TJ. I colored the image a bit with watercolor pencils and found an old package of rub-ons I figured I'd better use. The little sprite Peggy gave us to work with certainly was a real treat! Thanks, Peggy!!! Hope this one is A-Ok!

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Wow!!!!
Thanks for playing!!

Sandie R said...

A very sweet image Lynn. Love here very yellow dress.