Monday, September 8, 2008

Pink Arch

Today's theme at Gothic Arches is a pink theme. There are some absolutely beautiful arches for this theme. I'm constantly amazed at the gorgeous artwork.

I'm always happy for a challenge. But this time, I found that pink isn't my favorite color. Still, I went for it and created a little girl and some music. I used Grungeboard for the first time, too. I went back to my Delta acrylic colors, found a pink I liked, a little bit of blue and went to work. So, maybe pink isn't that bad. :o)

19 comments:

Virginia said...

Your arch is devine..Love the image and the lace...The shade of pink is gorgeous...

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow precious arch.
Lovely design.

Sandrine (Scrap_USA) said...

Oh this is darling! I love it!

Liesbeth said...

Wonderful arch !

ilonka -kreativgeschwafel- said...

your rapsody is great!

Judy said...

Gorgeous arch!
JudyNZ

vintage wil said...

what a beautiful
artwork!!! love it.

herminesplace said...

Goirgeous, fabulous image.

Sue said...

What a striking arch. Love the music paper at the back and love the use of the grungeboard. Considering you don't like pink you did a great job!!
Thanks for taking part. x

Kriss said...

Very pretty!

Ed said...

Lynn she is sooo cute, love your music notes background ........

Mary-Beth said...

Lynn this is lovely!!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

I love the lace accents and the composition! beautiful work!

Faye said...

Your Rhapsody in Pink is adorable, Lynn.

purplepaint said...

Oh I love the image of your little girl! She is so precious! Love all the layers, wonderful!

RubyMay said...

Stunning work ! The little girl is adorable and I love the piano keys x

friedaquilter said...

Lovely arch with wonderful elements all coming together beautifully!

Ed said...

Sorry Lynn, I put my comments on the wrong post - I love your arch, your little girl is just beautiful.

Happy Daze said...

What a cutie she is, lovely arch