Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Movies!

The theme this week at Gothic Arches is "Movies" - our favorite movies. Boy, I could go on and on, I love the movies. But considering the time of year...with Halloween fast approaching...and the fact that a good old ghost story is shivery any time of year, I went with the first "scary" movie I ever saw. Mom let me watch this when I was about 10 years old. I'm surprised she did, but she sat with me (I think she has a crush on Ray Milland) and we watched "The Uninvited" - one of the best in the business. I hope you enjoy this travel back (way back) in time to a good, old fashioned ghost story!

9 comments:

Anneke said...

lovely arch and movie

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is fabulous.
Amazing arch.

Moira said...

Great arch, very spooky feeling to it

Mary-Beth said...

Your arch is fabulous!! I've never even heard of this one!!

herminesplace said...

Beautiful arch

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Well, now you've got me curious Lynn! Fun arch! I am so behind in playing in the challenges and I adore arches!

Kristin Long said...

Your arch is super spooky! I had to look at it twice to see what image you used in the back- nicely done! Thanks for playing!

Kristin

Ed said...

Brilliant arch, fabulous atmosphere, you've created another corker Lynn xx

Sandrine (Scrap_USA) said...

Wow stunning arch!! Your background gave me chills!!! Awesome!