Monday, November 1, 2010

Primitive Snowman

I haven't been able to do a lot of art lately, but we had a lottery at one of my groups with an irresistable theme - "snowmen". When I was in my decorative painting phase, I loved the art patterns by Monika Brindt. She can be found in most issues of Quick and Easy Painting Magazine. I've kept a lot of her patterns and found this little guy one day right about the same time of the lottery. Seemed like serendipity to me, so I broke out my old acrylics and brushes and went at it. When I was done, I used some Tattered Angels Chandelier Glam on the snow and Stickles on the heart and finished my snowman.

4 comments:

LynnF said...

Well, considering I haven't painted for a while, he's not too bad! :o)

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars morayfield
car removal gympie

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for scrap cars toowoomba
cash for cars melbourne city

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for old cars
cash for junk cars