Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Three Muses - Wild Things

What a theme - I believe I should go for jungle animals or something like that. But...(oh dear)...I have a Stampotique Originals stamp by Daniel Torrente that I absolutely love. She's definitely a strange little thing, probably a wild little thing, too. I used chalk to color my background, Paper Artsy stamps colored with my granddaughters pens and my little wild thing. I even hand-lettered, probably something I shouldn't do...and here's my "Wild Thing, I Think I Love You".

15 comments:

Eila A said...

Yes, little girls can be very wild! Great quote.

indybev said...

The hand lettering fits perfectly with your little wild thing! This is a fun page, Lynn. Thanks so much for playing along.

Ellen said...

ha, ha this made me laugh . fun I'd forgotten about that song, thanks for reminding me

"MOI" Freubel said...

I realy don't know why you have to apology Lynn ?
This is so creative done and YOUR interpretation ! I love it !!

Anonymous said...

Its lovely

Ozstuff said...

Why are you apologizing? This is fantastic. I love that song and now it will be going through my head all day. Thanks for making me smile.

Terri Kahrs said...

So unique and fun! Hugs, Terri

Taluula said...

Lynn when I knew this theme was coming up that song started to go around in my head. I'm glad you picked it up and ran with it, as your little wild thing is gorgeous.

Luisa Migon said...

Oh... Probably wild, but so sweet!

Carrie Hudson Peralta said...

It's wonderful! TFS

Astrid Maclean said...

A sweet little wild thing she is for sure!

Nan said...

This song popped into my head when I heard the theme for this week. I'm so glad you did such a great creative piece for it!

Lynn Stevens said...

very sweet!

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is really cool, The wild thing song popped into my head when I heard of the challenge. You interpreted the whole thing wonderfully - have you met my granddaughter?

AliMayes said...

I think she's too sweet to be really wild but I think I love her too!!
Ali xx