Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Think Monday - Think ATC

I wish I had copied down who shared the technique. I like it. You take watercolor paper, glue stick on pieces of old book pages, then glue stick over the bits and let it dry. Then I laid out 2 lines of paint, brayered through and onto the now dry paper. I wiped off the brayer and with pressure, brayered back over the paint - away from me - removing some of the paint from the bits of pages. It's a resist technique. Once everything is dry, you are ready to rock and roll. TFL!

11 comments:

Eila A said...

Your card is wonderful - the textures look really interesting. Thank you for sharing your technique! And the little face in the corner looks so delicate!

Martina2801 said...

This is really fabulous !

Buffy said...

Gorgeous,love the way you did the background and thanks for sharing the technique.I will have to give it a try.

Sandy said...

Amazing ATC Lynn. The background is stunning. Love them.

Sandie R said...

This is wonderful Lynn and thanks for sharing how you did it.

herminesplace said...

Gorgeous

Nancy said...

Oh, I must try this. I have a brand new brayer.
Your card is very cool. Makes me want to touch it!

Ed said...

Love the technique Lynn, gorgeous ATC.

http://truutske.punt.nl said...

This looks beautiful.
Great background.

Sandie R said...

What a sweet Fairy on the rose.

Sandie R said...

Your blog confuses me Lynn. The posts don't line up with the images. Needless to say my comment before this one actually belongs to one of your rose arches. LOL