Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Think Monday - Think ATC

I wish I had copied down who shared the technique. I like it. You take watercolor paper, glue stick on pieces of old book pages, then glue stick over the bits and let it dry. Then I laid out 2 lines of paint, brayered through and onto the now dry paper. I wiped off the brayer and with pressure, brayered back over the paint - away from me - removing some of the paint from the bits of pages. It's a resist technique. Once everything is dry, you are ready to rock and roll. TFL!

10 comments:

Eila A said...

Your card is wonderful - the textures look really interesting. Thank you for sharing your technique! And the little face in the corner looks so delicate!

Buffy said...

Gorgeous,love the way you did the background and thanks for sharing the technique.I will have to give it a try.

Sandy said...

Amazing ATC Lynn. The background is stunning. Love them.

Sandie R said...

This is wonderful Lynn and thanks for sharing how you did it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous

Nancy B said...

Oh, I must try this. I have a brand new brayer.
Your card is very cool. Makes me want to touch it!

Ed said...

Love the technique Lynn, gorgeous ATC.

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

This looks beautiful.
Great background.

Sandie R said...

What a sweet Fairy on the rose.

Sandie R said...

Your blog confuses me Lynn. The posts don't line up with the images. Needless to say my comment before this one actually belongs to one of your rose arches. LOL