Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hats or Crowns

I worked up this little ATC while waiting for news on my son...who had rolled his truck three times while driving to a worksite. Luckily, a tree stopped the roll because 500 yards or so more, there was a rushing river (we had two days worth of rain) and it's likely he would have drowned! The police said from the damage to the truck, he was very lucky to be alive. He is ok...very sore and very worried. But, the only concern is...he's home with his family. Thank God.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Wonderful ATC! Thank goodness your son is allright! The worry never ends, does it?

Ed said...

Amen to your comments Lynn, and I do hope he is soon back to normal. I love your ATC, the image is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC

Sandie R said...

What a stressor for you Lynn. I'm glad the outcome was good. Your waiting ATC is terrific

~*~Patty S said...

Oh My, I am so glad your son is OK, what a fright Lynn! You certainly made good use of the waiting time, your ATC is beautiful, the colors, image, everything just right! Art heals for sure doesn't it!