Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is It Autumn Yet?

Am I the only one who won't mind the departure of summer? We could use a rainy day here...I feel so bad for Floridians, so much rain! God bless them all!!!

Well, I was cleaning off a few shelves down in my art room and found something from my former life that may help cool me off...for years, I was a tole painter, or better yet, an artsy fartsy painter. I loved it...I couldn't wait to get home from work and get into whatever project I was painting. Now I feel that way about paper. I thought I'd share a scan of my Rusty Bird.

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

The new look of your blog is very fresh and nice Lynn! Your rusty bird painting is super! I too find that things I did in another more crafty life still speak to me! It is all connected afterall ins't it :)

Rella said...

I will not miss summer, not for one second. Triple digit temps, sun that hurts my eyes....no, not me. Give me winter here in AZ.....the sooner the better.

xo Rella