Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What Do You Prefer?

Years ago, I started painting with oils. Never thought I'd give them up, but I did...for acrylics. I loved tole painting, but then one day I painted on paper and look out...I had always collected paper, I didn't know why, but now I do. It was just the tip of the iceberg for this crazy passion for altered art...but getting back to my original question...what do you like to work with --- oils, acrylics, pencils, watercolors, gouache, oil pastels --- in your altered art. I'm sure there are a few I've missed, but you know what I mean! Or maybe all of them...yeah...why not?

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

I actually have played most with acrylics and gouache and Lumiere, which is also an acrylic I guess. I have never ever tried oils.....yet that is.