Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mighty Cool!

I found a comment from Claudine Hellmuth on my posting on 9 June about my peeled paper background that I worked on. Now how cool is that...she liked it!!!

I'm such a fledgling at trying these techniques, but I did like this one. It was mighty easy to do, the one mistake I made was I used the blue painter's tape, and I think it was too flimsy to tear the vintage paper I used. But if that's all you have, you use several applications of the tape to the same area and it works out.

So, what did I learn? Keep trying! Wow, I'm jazzed!!! Thanks, Claudine!!! What a thrill!

Lynn

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

That IS super cool and your ATC turned out SO great. I do Love that background technique!

Kelly said...

Nice work with peeled paper. I've been fighting (and winning?) with Claudine's petroleum jelly technique. I need to try the peeled tape one again!

I randomly came across your blog. Your ATC is really cute!