Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy! Busy!

I haven't been able to post! My granddaughter has come to stay for a few weeks while her mom is in Viet Nam visiting family and friends, so life is in double time right now. I ordered some needle felting supplies, which I dearly want to try, and I haven't even opened the box yet! Between work and Jessica, there's not a lot of me time, but that's ok, my son and daughter in law are a HUGE help. So, I'm afraid very little in the way of art has gotten done.
Mario Frangoulis, my absolutely favorite tenor, has a new CD out, but I'm going to have to order it through GreekShops...what a voice...do yourself a favor and listen to a sound bite at Amazon.com.
Oh, one thing I did do, my son Barry and I entered the Borders poetry contest. It's being judged by former U.S. Poet Laurette Mark Strand...wohoo! I can't understand why Mary Oliver hasn't been chosen as Poet Laurette, she's got such a wonderful voice. Well, I'm excited!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

Fun to see you post again Lynn! What a precious Miss your little Jess is!!! Does she like to play with your art supplies....yet?