Monday, October 28, 2013

Skelly in a Coffin

Are you ready for Halloween?  I think I decorate until the last minute.  I love the holidays, all of them, but Halloween and Christmas are my favorites.  I participated in AlphaStamps coffin tag swap and made this coffin that I'd like to share with you.  Now, I have to go count the bags of candy and hope I have enough! I live on a main drag and I've seen people drive their children here from other areas.  We get itty-bitties to big teens who don't even come in costumes!  But, it's all good...maybe I'll go to the store and get some extra candy just in case...hmmm, do you think I should get pencils to hand out instead of candy?  LOL!

1 comment:

Judy said...

What fun your smelly in the coffin, Lynn! Enjoy your Halloween, good to see you back, too!