Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Poor Blog

Seems like I've abandoned my blog.  Knee surgery knocked the wind out of me.  It certainly didn't go as expected...not a piece of cake!  Not a comedy of errors, just problems and infections and strains.  Geez!  Anyway, I didn't feel like making art, I did some things...threw away things too.  This, tho, is a canvas I made a while ago.  The BG was made a long while ago, the woman's picture was found and then very slowly I chose items to put on the canvas.  Then, last night, a title came to me.  I think it's a result of the surgery...the word can't be seen very well, but it's ESCAPE.  :o) 

3 comments:

indybev said...


Well, you certainly got back in the swing of things with a real winner! This is beautiful. Welcome back!

Vicky said...

Very beautiful piece of art Lynn. Hope you feel 100 percent soon. sending healing hugs your way :)

Ed said...

Couldn't resist a peek at your gorgeous eye candy Lynn - wish I had your talent for mixed media and collage, everything is so beautiful....Edna xx