Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Margaret's Dress Up Project

I found out about Margaret's project ( see it here: http://aliceandcamilla.blogspot.com/2010/02/dress-up-march.html) from Patty S. (Magpie's Nest). I needed to make something special for my dear friend who lives in Chicago. She demands something handmade from me - it goes years back to my painting days - so I oblige her. Her birthday is coming up soon and I picked up a piece of Eisenberg jewelry (which she collects quite avidly) but needed something special to send along with it. When I saw Patty's dress, I knew I found the perfect thing! So, I created a paper dress for Cindy and will get it all ready to give to the UPS man. Thought I'd try to participate in the project, so here's my dress for March.

9 comments:

BadPenny said...

love it love it love it ! so glad you joined in

Lyneen said...

What a sweet dress! love the colors.

margaret said...

Lynn, your dress is beautiful! I love the subtle colours and the text is the skirt is lovely as is the tiny inage at the bottom.

Great to have you playing along, I'm looking forward to your April dress! Margaret

~*~Patty S said...

Your dress is precious, I adore every detail Lynn!
What a lovely gift for your friend too!
Hope you play Margaret's Dress Up again!
oxo

My Creative House said...

Wonderful March dress, I'm sure your friend will like it, beautiful colors.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your dress is adorable with all its lace and trim. The colors are perfect, too. Your friend will be receiving a super outfit, that's for sure.

Guriana said...

amazing dersss...i love the skirt and picture on it:))

Gini said...

A lovely spring dress, the colours are so pretty together!
Gini
xx

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Awww, what an adorable sweet dress! Love it!!