Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Come Have Word Salad at Three Muses!!!

What a theme, eh??? I love the artwork done for this challenge so far...I love Danny Kaye and he said the most wonderful thing "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it." I knew immediately what I was going to do. Thanks to Lisa's Altered Art and her wonderful children, plus some paintbrushes from 100 Proof Press...I had my 4x4 done without a problem. I hope you like this quote as much as I do! Bless you for looking!

7 comments:

Judy said...

I agree with the quote, Lyn, love the effect you created to go with it - great 4x4!

Rika said...

Fabulous piece, love your background!

Martina said...

WOW this is just so stunning! Amazing interpretation of the theme.

Ed said...

Love your colours Lynn, such a bright happy creation....

~*~Patty S said...

It's a brilliant quote and a wonderful 4x4 to go with it Lynn! Love it!!!

Elizabeth Golden said...

What a wonderful quote! You have certainly done it more than justice. I love your piece.

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant. Stunning word salad. Wonderful work. Love them.