Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here it is...the night before most of us positively, absolutely destroy our diets! LOL! Well, I'm sure lots of people manage to keep their heads and still feel good. I'm cooking...now why did I decide to do that? The last few years we went to Boston Market...their sides are good, but the turkey was quite disappointing. So, FoodNetWork here I came for some different recipes. I like Pumpkin Pie, but my family could do without it. So, I found Paula Deen's pumpkin rum pie, they're cooling on the counter now!

Ok, art...what have I been doing? Well, Paper Whimsy just had a Secret Sister Vintage Treasure Chest swap. That was lots and lots of fun....I'm posting the box top I made for my wonderful secret sister, Rella.

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Lynn! I bet your house smells wonderful after baking your pies. We headed over the river and thru the woods to Omi's house in MD tomorrow. I bring the sweet potatoes. Love your latest artwork, glad you're finding the time! Loved seeing your secret sister box on Rella's blog = a wonderful treasure :)

Ed said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday brteak Lyn, and I wish all the best to you and your family. Love your latest artwork !!